Sunday, February 28, 2016

February

February has been another good month, Project 366 is still on track! It is making me think a lot more about my photography and is also making me have my camera with me all the time. This month has seen a lot more beautiful sunrises and sunsets some of which I have managed to capture. I am also in the process of setting up the Lincolnshire Picture Library. The month ended with a toast to a good friend and superb photographer Darren Crush who was taken way to early who would have been 40, Cheers Crusher. The second photo is one I have been trying to get for a long time and is even more special getting it with the Flying Scotsman on it's inaugural run. Having finally found the Mallard sign it was a matter of waiting for the right day and weather. I initially wanted it with the sign the right way round but have walked to it the ground fell away and it was impossible without trespassing onto the railway, so I trudged back and the lighting was fine this side and the ground suited it better as well. While waiting for this image 2 horse riders arrived and the first shot is of them which I thought was really nice as well! Happy Snapping!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment